Sunday, October 24, 2010

Englishalsdjfalsdjf

"I do not expect that you shall ever read this; however, I do believe it pertinent to spend these final, miserable moments of solitude endeavouring to recall those virtues which, despite having been highly esteemed in the earlier terms of my existence, seemed to have dissipated from my conscience as my vices were manifested in the capacities of my sins."

In other news, I have a math test this week. And my solo. And my English assignment due. (Comm Tech has nothing, thankfully. :D)

ARIRANG. Must practise while doing English. MULTITASKING YES

2 comments:

[心怡] - vanessa said...

ARIRANGGG. I know that song. :o

It's the Korean folk song with the mountain and the love and the walking, right? It's so pretty. ♥

Anonymous said...

Gods, your English.

The letter.

The complicity.

I understood the first two to three lines, thanks. RAWR THIS IS GONNA BE HARD IF I HAVE TO MEET THOSE EXPECTATIONS

Ewww, that means I have to start too! xD

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger