Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting really annoying.

You see a lot of people making characters with Japanese names, whether the character is actually Japanese or not. In the former case, that's fine, but why doesn't anyone let their Japanese characters have normal English names? I think I saw maybe two other people other than myself who've done that, and in my case, my guy's legal name isn't even English (it's Chinese; LOL stealth gender-flipped self-insert |D).

But then again, the French people are probably saying, "Why can't people's French characters have normal names?" and I admit I'm guilty of that, so I guess I can't really complain. BE QUIET YOU SHOULD STOP JUDGING ME THIS INSTANT.

In other news, we have a math test on Monday. (Well, some of us, who actually have math this semester.) I sort of studied yesterday. If looking over my notes counts. While stalking the RP boards on Neo. And two Pokémon forums.

'Kay you know what I am most likely going to take Creative Writing next year or the year after and it will be all worth it so you should not judge me. >:O

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger