Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting serious for a moment.

The other day (or last week, I forgot), Fandi asked me who the person I was hinting to on my blog was. I refused to tell her, and then she asked why I would reference him in the first place if I never plan on elaborating on what I'm talking about.

And then I realised that Richard started updating frequently again. (You're back on my Links list, Richerface. Congratulations. c:)

But anyway, I was reading Richard's posts and that one about how having a blog is like having a loud-mouthed friend blare out your thoughts like a foghorn or something or other.

Okay, actual quote (no plagiarism :O) -- "I usually vent to a select few friends that I trust won't spread it around... And having a blog is kind of like having that loudmouthed friend blaring it for everyone to hear...."

Right. So that sorta reminded me of me and Fandi's conversation that other day, and now I feel like elaborating a little (just a little) on that.

I told Fandi already, but I feel like clarifying on here: this blog is actually not for you guys. (Yes, I went there. xD) Hence all the ambiguous posts and references that probably only one or two or even NO people except me would understand. (... Geez, that sounded kinda vain. o.o) But anyway, I was going back through all my old posts from like Grade 8 and I realised that, even though it's been two years, I still know exactly what I was thinking about and who I was talking about at those times (though yes, granted, two years isn't really all that much). I just don't feel like elaborating because this blog is public and if you guys found out what ridiculous things I was thinking, I'd never hear the end of it. So it's for my dignity too. |D

That being said... there are still plenty of times when I'm not being ambiguous and am basically writing down all my thoughts for the whole world to see. This may or may not be a good thing, but I don't know. xD

There's this guy who takes the 81 after school and who looks pretty similar to the Australian cruise ship guy. No, I don't have a crush on him, that's reaaaally awkward, I don't even know him. xD

... Maybe you could tell already, but I've realised that the things I'm willing to admit out loud (or type right upfront, if you want to be all technical) on my blog are the things that I don't take too seriously. So if you're trying to pry ~*~deep dark secrets~*~ or whatever from me, don't be expecting to get them through here. Just sayin'. xD

1 comment:

O.OY said...

proper citation method >=O wheres the bibliography?!

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger