Thursday, October 14, 2010

Long time no see.

To celebrate finishing that English essay, math homework, and Frankenstein. :D

Return of the Facebook Note Spam

Have you ever...

1. taken a picture naked?
Nope

2. painted your room?
Nope

3. made out with a member of the same sex?
Haven't made out, period. (Haven't kissed, period. o.o)

4. drove a car?
No. I may or may not plan to soon. |D

5. danced in front of your mirror?
Haha yeah.

6. have a crush?
Mhm.

7. been dumped?
Unfortunately.

8. stole money from a friend?
No. Why would I do that :c

9. gotten in the car with people you didnt know?
STRANGER DANGER

10. been in a fist fight?
Uhm, not that I remember. I might have gotten into a light one a long, long time ago o_O

11. had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?
Mhm.

12. had feelings for a friend?
Mhm.

14. made out with a stranger?
No. o_O;;

15. met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
You mean like a date? /brick'd
Almost, but no. xD

16. left your house with out telling your parents?
... Actually, I don't think I have. Not sure whether that's sad or not xD

17. had a crush on your neighbor?
Never knew my neighbors, 'cept for Chadwick. In which case, no. xD

18. ditched school to do something more fun?
Yes. CRASHING SOBEY'S FTW :D (although I guess it wasn't really "crashing" per se o.o)

19. slept (not had sex) in a bed with a member of the same sex?
Yup.

20. seen someone die?
I might have seen... people being blown up? o.o;;

21. been on a plane?
Yup

22. kissed a picture?
No. Why did I think of twihards kissing posters of Edward Cullen when I read that

23. slept in until 3?
Ooh, don't think so. I believe the latest I've slept in was... maybe 1/2PM-ish? CLOSE ENOUGH.

24. miss someone right now?
Yes. ._.

25. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
Prolly not. I should add that to my bucket list. :D

26. made a snow angel? yes- I’m from Canada
^ LOL that's what the person I stole it from wrote. And yes. xD

27. played dress up?
Plenty of times. My parents thought I was hilarious, dancing around waving scarves everywhere. |D

28. cheated while playing a game?
Sadly, yes. :c

29. been lonely?
Mhm.

30. fallen asleep at work/school?
Yeah. Not for too long though, maybe a few minutes. xD

31. been to a bar?
Nope.

32. felt an earthquake?
LOL SCIENCE EXAM xDD

33. touched a snake?
I... think so? Petting zoo or something.

34. ran a red light?
Can't drive.

35. been suspended from school?
No, thankfully. D:

36. had detention?
Haha yeahh, I remember in grade 3 my friend and I were caught passing notes in class. xD It wasn't a very long detention, the teacher just made us stay for a bit after school and lectured us.

37. been in a car accident that you didnt cause?
Yes. Our old car was black, and I remember crying a lot after the impact. o_O (I was, what, six?) Oh, and I also remember my parents telling me that the black car was going to get fixed and we were going to get it back, and I believed that for soooo long. Never saw it since. |D

38. hated the way you look?
Pretty much everyyyday. :c

39. witnessed a crime?
Maybe? Depends on if that includes little crimes that nobody would really care about.

39. been the person doing the crime?
Ditto.

40. pole danced?
LOL I think I tried once. On one of those support beams in a house. Yeah, that was awkward. |D;;

41. been lost?
Fun times. xD

42. been to the opposite side of the country?
Does China count? o: /geography fail

43. felt so sick you thought you might die?
Well, considering my parents insisted on burying me in like, five blankets, yeah I felt like I was overheating down there. xP

44. cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

46. sang karaoke?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

47. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
Plenty of times. Results were mixed.

48. laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
Probably, although I don't really want to remember it. |D

49. caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Mhm.

50. kissed in the rain?
(For all you technical people out there, I'm presuming it means romantic kissing, not like parents or relatives. xP) Haven't kissed, period. (I think I said that already.)

51. sang in the shower?
Everyday. xD

52. had sex in a park?
I'd like to keep my dignity, thanks.

53. had a dream where you were married?
I don't remember a lot of my dreams. xD

54. glued your hand to something?
Yup.

55. got your tongue/”arm” stuck to a flag pole?
I think my finger once? xD

56. ever gone to school partially naked?
Eurgh? o_O;;;

57. been a cheerleader?
I considered trying out, believe it or not. o: (Kinda glad I didn't, to be honest)

58. sat on a roof top?
I want to try D:

59. didn’t take a shower for a week?
Eurgh, no. o.o

60. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
Don't like to watch movies alone in the first place. Makes me feel... alone. :c

61. played chicken?
The heck? o.o

62. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Not really pushed, but swimming fully clothed was part of lifesaving, so.

64. broken a bone?
Fandi nearly did today. o:

65. been easily amused?
Yeah, today. xD
"Your judge is dying." -Mich

66. laughed so hard you cried?
Ditto.

67. mooned/flashed someone?
Perhaps unintentionally. @_@

68. cheated on a test?
Yeahh, I remember in fourth grade or something, I had my science textbook hidden under my desk and I was peeking at it during the test. D: (Now that I think about it, I can't believe the teacher didn't notice. o.o)

69: forgotten someones name?
Plenty of times. Takes me a few tries to get them right, usually.

70. slept naked?
Maybe... not? I forgot. xD

71. gone skinny dipping?
Don't think so. o.o

73. blacked out from drinking?
Ew, alcohol.

74. played a prank on someone?
LOL fourth grade and pranking Mr. Whats-his-face with doodled-over photocopies of his face. xDD

75. gone to a late night movie?
Define "late night."

76. made love to anything not human?
No. o___O;;

77. failed a class?
Don't think so?

78. choked on something you’re not supposed to eat?
Generally speaking, I don't put non-food-items in my mouth. Y'know what I mean? |D

79. played an instrument for more than 10 hours in total?
That means not at once, right? xD;; In which case, fluteee. ♥

80. been cheated on?
Nope, thankfully.

81. did you celebrate the 4th of July?
I! AM! CANADIAN! /brick'd

82. thrown strange objects?
LOL yes. xDD

83. felt like killing someone?
Er, not really literally. o.o

84. felt like running away?
A few times.

86. did drugs?
Disgusting.

87. had detention and not attend it?
Don't think so.

89. made a parent cry?
Yeah. ._.

90. cried about someone?
Yes.

91. had sex with more than one person in a 24 hour period?
Rather not, thanks.

92. dated someone you didn’t even like?
Rather not, thanks.

93. had/have a dog?
Nicole is luckyyy. D:

95. own an instrument?
Still have my flute ♥

96. been in band?
Used to.

97. drank 25 sodas in a day?
LOL no. And I don't think I'll put this one on my bucket list, thanks. |D

98. broken a CD?
Don't think so?

99. shot a gun?
Rather not, thanks.

100. had feelings for one of your best friends?
Mmmm.

---

Mom chasing me off now, post terminating.

2 comments:

[心怡] - vanessa said...

Stealing this. :o

I don't know whether the car crash one is sad or funny. .__.;

Anonymous said...

Can I jukk this too? I'm procrastinating.

And I really need to post something on the almost-dead blog.

PICTURES ARGH

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger