Thursday, August 19, 2010

Whyyyyyyyy.

Why is it that whenever I try to sing Break Your Heart by ear, I always end up in a lower key than the actual song? Usually I'm good at this. >:(

In other news, I'm leaving on Tuesday (just when semifinals start WTF IS THIS) and I need to go out and buy six cheese buns today. But I'm lazyyyy and I don't want to walk all the way to Sobeys to buy cheese buns even though they're delicious and really cheap and a good way to keep my mom from yelling at me about not eating. :c

... Are there actually people in real life named "Wednesday?" Seems like an odd name to give even a roleplaying character (IT'S OKAY ROBYN WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY) but if that's actually someone's name in real life... wow. :O

... But then again, I'm the one who names my pokeymans things like "Nom." Consciously. As is "om nom nom."

Hehe. 8)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger