Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oopsies.

In my last post, I claimed it was 11:37 AM at the time of writing.

It was not. In actuality, it was 11:37 PM.

Perhaps it was a good thing that I went to bed relatively early last night.



Reading back on my older posts, I said "addicting" when I was younger. OHGAWD THE SHAAAAAME.

:c



Ignore the search function on the new layout because apparently it doesn't work and I'm too lazy to figure out what the problem is.

EDIT: Never mind, scrapped that layout because it didn't show dates for some reason. o_O

So now it's back to one of those premade templates, because Rachel is a painfully lazy butt.

... Is Rachel trying to compensate for something with her roleplaying?

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger