Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nothing happened today.

My aunt is buying a house. The house she is currently going for has three kids in it. My dad and I toured it today. One of the bedrooms has a poster of Chuck Norris on the wall. The other bedroom was spammed with Twilight posters and Edward Cullen's gigantic sparkly face.

It was painful.

In other unrelated news, I am not going to force my roleplaying shit on you guys today. Additionally, this blog is nearing its twoth second birthday. It is currently 11:37 AM, the air conditioning is still on in this house, my feet are cold, and I still have to wait 43 days for the release of Black and White in Japan (not that I'm going to understand much of it since apparently the games are starting to put kanji in it WHICH I CAN'T READ OHGAWD THE TRAGEDYYYY so yeah).

Tomorrow, my parents want me to get out of the house, since my dad is off work. I don't know where to go.

My blog does not use labels at all. Is this a problem?

Rachel feels slightly proud of herself that she did not abandon her blog for nearly two years. (Though at times she came close BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger