Monday, August 16, 2010

Bad timing.

I was talking to Ash and Ito and Jan today, and Ash randomly asked "Oh, where's everybody from?" because we had nothing else to talk about. Turns out Ash is from England and Ito and Jan are Americans (guess where I'm from, no really, guess) and that sparked a conversation about tourism and how England is apparently boring save for some castles and stuff (ASH SAID IT NOT ME OKAY) and apparently she's amazed by the fact that America's McDonalds are twice the size of England's. o_O

Yeah.

So anyway, Ash said, "I visited Florida once, and me and my dad almost got shot," and then I was all, "... Yeah, thanks dude, I'm going there next week. o_e;;;" But she laughed and said that it was years ago and they probably just didn't like her dad for some reason. o_O

We're so awesome. 8)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger