Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ah dang.

(I'm trying to heed to Fanderson's request about not swearing as much. It sounds weird, but it'll have to do. :P)

A day and a half, and then two weeks, and then school.

Do not want do not want do not want ffffffffuuuuuuu

And to top off all this suck, I'm leaving right when the OMGAWESOMESPARKLY festival on the forum starts. And right after my (other, non-lady-looking dude) character got a Castform. CASTFORM. ADORABLE EASY-TO-DRAW TRANSFORMING-CLOUD-BALLY-THING CASTFORM OMG WANT TO ROLEPLAY WORST TIMING EVER TO TAKE A VACATION WITHOUT INTERNET Y/Y/Y/Y/Y WHYYYYYYYY

May or may not quit whining when I come back (no cheap internet on the cruise so no blogging/RP for two weeks D<) depending on how good the actual cruise/vacation/Harry Potter theme park thingy is, but right now this suck timing is the suckiest suck that ever sucked ever. :c

... And snorkling too. Last time Rachel went snorkling, she nearly drowned in the salt water and nearly got eaten by a shark had to be pulled out by staff people. >> (Okay fine I was like ten, maybe younger, BUT STILL.)

Do not want do not want do not want ffffffffuuuuuuu someone save me I want my roleplaying back

1 comment:

FANGZ said...

Why is Rachel complaining about going on a 2 week cruise/vacation with her parents while everyone else is stuck at home being bored out of their minds? Rachel should be happy and grateful.

Speaking of which, I much appreciate the (unasked for)effort Rach and everyone else is making towards not swearing. So thank you for your kind and thoughtful consideration.

Hope you have an amazing two weeks away from all the technology. Take photos and show them to us when you get back. I'll be waiting with a sheet load of your courses and future teachers, so yay for that. Enjoy your summer while you still can.

That was a long message. Goodnight.

Oh and be safe. :) I'll miss you.;)

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger