Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A parody.

Why is it that most of my inspiration for these things come when I'm trying to fall asleep? I always have to get out of bed and turn on the light and write down some brilliant new idea or verse and then get back to bed and think some more and come up with something new and ARRGHHHH

That being said...

G-TOK (a Platinum-based Galactic-centric Tik Tok parody)
(PS. Sorry if the rhythms are a little weird at parts, I'm still working on it)

Wake up in the morning feeling like a Galactic
Grab my suit, I'm out the door, Veilstone is gonna get hectic
Before I'm through, check my 'do, make sure it's still round and teal
'Cuz if I don't, some Commander's gonna give me hell

I'm talkin'
Glameows at the Windworks
Honey man's being a jerk, jerk
Attract 'em in great numbers
(da da da)
We're going to
Summon the great Dialga
And its pal Palkia
Holy shit, a shadow, it's Girati...na!

Don't stop, bombs to drop
Let's go blow the Great Marsh up
Today, then we move onto Sinnoh's three lakes
G-Tok, on the clock, but the 'splosions don't stop, no
(oh woah oh, oh woah oh)

Don't stop, bombs to drop
Let's go blow Celestic up
But then, Cyrus comes, meets that little kid again
G-Tok, on the clock, but the battle don't stop, no
(oh woah oh, oh woah oh)

(INSERT BRIDGE HERE. I literally have nothing for this part yet xD;;) (IT'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE DISTORTION WORLD o_O)

Now the chaos don't start 'til we walk in...

Wait, stop, now we're lost
This is not Sinnoh at all
I'm sure I just surfed up a frickin' waterfall
G-Tok, on the clock, but the weirdness don't stop, no
(oh woah oh, oh woah oh)

Won't stop, Cyrus, watch
As I make the worlds blow up
Oh what? I just put Giratina in a ball
G-Tok, on the clock, but the boss, he won't stop, no
(oh woah oh, oh woah oh...)

FIN

(The rhyming scheme of that last chorus fails so much. x_o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH LUVLUVLUVLUVLUV AHHHH

I like how I have to do these things in SUMMER SCHOOL of all places. I should totally be working, but it's break time anyways. Ha.

I just lolled my head off. FINISH THE BRIDGE THING.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger