Monday, July 12, 2010

Lala, nothing to do.

Okay so, since I'm bored, I decided to hop on my trusty blog once more and... post something.

Anything.

Since this thing is free for me to spam, and nobody will care.

Unless you're reading my blog, which, if you're reading this, you kind of are.

Haha. |D

Well. Now I don't know why I'm even on here, because clearly I have nothing to write or say or anything funny or even remotely amusing to do, which is a shame. And Ashita e no Melody is playing in the background.

Maybe I'll fill my time instead blabbering on about irrelevant and potentially thought-provoking topics, until my fingers hurt from typing.

For some reason, they already are. And I'm making lots of typos, even though I'm fixing them as I go along. GASP, I'M OUT OF PRACTICE. THE HORROR. D:

Still didn't pick up my report card. Tried to go last Friday (that's what I was trying to call you about, Shandershon, by the way) but then the janitor said that it was closed on Fridays, so boo. I wonder what my average is, since I don't have my post-ISU English mark or my final Family Studies mark (LSKJFLKASDJ) but hopefully it doesn't dip below 90%.

That would be very unfortunate. D:

Okay, now off the topic of marks, because that's just depressing me. Someone on TV Tropes suggested that Jacob Black is Sirius Black and Remus Lupin's son. No, I don't know why I read up on these things.

I should probably stop infesting my blog with TV Tropes too. Good thing I didn't mention a single thing about roleplaying or video games so far (save for this paragraph because it's an example YOU STOP JUDGING ME IMMEDIATELY)

/brick'd

On my roleplaying forum, I am currently trying to explain the mathematics of Effort Values and effort points and Pokérus. I'm not looking forward to math in grade 10.

... I have no idea how my brain connected those two subjects, apart from the fact that they're both math, but okay sure.

MY IPOD IS PLAYING EPIC MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND I.E. MUSIC THAT PLAYS WHEN SAKURA FINALLY CONVERTS LIGHT AND DARK AND PWNS ERIOL RAWWRRRRR

/pelted by bricks

Okay, I'll stop.

I have an empty glass on my desk that had Sprite in it a few seconds ago, but I drank it all. MLIA

Stop throwing bricks at me, yo. :(

In my own little fandom, Raikou's battle theme totally fits Sidney. And Suicune with Phoebe. No idea who's Entei though... STEVEN LOL okay no.

Now it's Happy Material. I love shuffling my mostly-soundtracks-and-anime-crap-and-some-English-songs iPod list and blasting them at full volume when my parents aren't home. 8)

I'm just kinda worried we'll get a noise complaint. Whoops, my bad. o_O

KARAOKE TIME OKAY BYE

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger