Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh gawd that was traumatic.

Okay, so my dream went something like this (must write down before I forget):

The year is... sometime in the future. Surprisingly (or not), it's all a wreck and something like a giant garbage dump, with dirt everywhere and it's really dry. Uhm, somehow there are like, these native people who like carving sticks and they like meat cleavers. o_O

Okay yeah. So there's this crapsack world and somehow a bunch of you guys and me are stuck here after I used a Time-Turner during exams to take my Drama exam at the same time as my English exam (DON'T ASK HOW THAT RELATES AT ALL) and we end up in the crapsack world with these native looking people who look and dress like Aboriginals.

So basically, we're sitting around some... campfire thing, and I'm recording stuff on the dirt with a stick (like a journal almost, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY'S GONNA READ IT o_O) and Shandershon is sitting to my left carving something with a knife and a stick and I'm pretty sure Fanderson and Micherface and Lauckerface were there too. And some other people, there were like... maybe six or seven of us there?

Yeah so, there's this one boy (can't have been more than eleven or so) who we make friends with, and even though he doesn't speak English we somehow make friends with him (???). So yeah. Uhm, but then while we're just sitting there DOING NOTHING AT ALL JUST SITTING THERE IN OUR MODERN CLOTHES AND JEANS AND STUFF, he randomly comes up and stabs more like sticks a giant meat cleaver in Shandershon's head.

x______X

So, Shandershon keels over because she pretty much died (SORRY SHANDERSHON Dx) and then other native people start swarming us, and I think I saw somebody else stick a giant knife thing into Fanderson/Micherface/Lauckerface's spine, but I can't remember. Okay, you get the point right?

So they're swarming me and making their weird war cries and then I... transform into a dragon? More like a wyvern, but I can't breathe fire. (??????) And then I fly up and their arrows (????????????) hit me but they don't kill me, and then there's some big deal with sky people (NO AVATAR REFERENCE INTENDED) living up in the clouds (literally) and then I woke up and realized how stupid the entire thing was.

Perhaps I've been roleplaying post-apocalyptic stuff too much. .___.

No idea how the Time-Turner and traveling through time to do exams fit into the whole thing though (IT'S MARK'S FAULT HE JUST REVIEWED THAT CHAPTER /brick'd). I just remember the teacher (who looked suspiciously like Hall-Kemp from Crosby) staring down at me and asking me what I was doing there, because CLEARLY I never attended any of her classes. Oh, and in my dream-verse, Nalini took Drama and was panicking and stressing as usual. GOOD JOB NALINI. x3

(PS. I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS DREAM WOULD PROBABLY BE BETTER NOVEL FODDER THAN STEPHANIE MEYER'S, KTHX)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger