Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gahhlskjfjalsfj

Morty is a heroin addict. Sabrina is a smoker.

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf asl;jalskdf

Yeahhh.

So, I just came back from a hilarious moment (ten minutes, rather) with my cousin while he attempted to "train" his laptop's voice recognition system. He talks with an accent, and some words (like "recognition") he can't pronounce properly on the first try. Leading to many "WTF ARE YOU STUPID" yelling-at-his-laptop moments. With me trying not to laugh over here on my computer (since he's sitting right behind me) because I think that may or may not disrupt the whole process so yeah.

Well, now that that's over with...

I'M BORED.

GAHHH.

ASDFJAL;SKDJF.

I need to find something entertaining because people on the forums mostly have lives on the weekend and I can't find any good roleplays right now.

alkjdflkd.

So bored.

Not sure if I'd rather have this than summer school. Mrph.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger