Monday, July 26, 2010

FFFFFFUUUUUUU

"okays Zay walked along in wolf form beside her brother golden eyes scanning the area around them it was nice to be back after the long summer it was bad enough that Zay's parents wouldn't let her come home but Xan couldn't go and see her either. she missed everyone and so did he ."

"Zay ran imn changing into a human and ran and hugged him"

"oh luke ive missed you" she said nuzzling him"

"Ich habe dich auch vermisst" he smiled."oh!I mean,I've missed you too!"(I've been needing to put his german in there somewhere)"


THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WRITE LIKE THIS AND ARE ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT IT WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Honestly, lack of punctuation and capitalisation and random wolf morphing girl and random German that is NOT IMPORTANT TO THE (non-existent) PLOT OR THE CHARACTER OR THE SITUATION WHATSOEVER and one-liners EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN POST and FFFFFUUUUUUU

People who write like this are going to give us roleplayers a bad name. Even though they'll probably (hopefully) grow out of it in time, I'm still offended. D8<<<<

My rage, it does not end.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger