Saturday, July 10, 2010

Okay fine.

Fandi nagged me about updating my blog, because I am a bad girl and have been roleplaying my head off these past few days and already filled up more than 13 pages of crap in Word in size 8.5 Verdana and DON'T JUDGE ME KTHX D:

going downstairs to eat watermelon brb

Back. Summer is for watermelon, yo.

I nearly used the square brackets when writing that italics. IT'S THE FORUM'S FAULT MOMMY IT WAS HIS IDEA
/brick'd

Okay. I'll stop.

Blog turns two years old in mid-September. It would be SO AWESOMESAUCE if I could keep this alive for all four years of high school... then I would have a stupid and vague collection of memories that somehow record my high school experiences! :D (Plus grade 8.)

Okay, I'll try to update more frequently, geez, but I have 13 frickin pages of roleplaying in my Word document you stop judging me immediately.

(Sorry Mark.)

NOW, OFF TO ROLEPLAYING ONCE MORE!

/brick'd again

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger