Monday, July 19, 2010

No. Just... no.

Normally, I would jump at the chance to have something sweet for breakfast (like DOUGHNUTS LOL I AM A COP okay no) but today, I nearly threw up after half of that doughnut.

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY WHYYYYY

At least that Egg McMuffin Bacon Breakfast Sandwich Thingy-ma-bob-whatever was good.

I have to redownload the Sims 2 because I deleted it from my computer a longgggg time ago and... yeah. (Can't play the Sims 3 anymore because my video card broke. Like, a week or two after we bought it. >>;)

Now I'm REALLY paranoid about carpal tunnel syndrome. I think I need a support thingy for my mouse/keyboard. .____.

Gah, I was really tired when I woke up this morning (to pick up report card without forcing my parents to miss work) but now I don't feel like going back to bed. :|

On the bright side, I GOT MY REPORT CARDDDD! 8)

Average is 93.8% (!!!!!!) but pretty much only because of Fam Studies, which I somehow pulled a 100% in despite getting 90% on my exam which is worth 15% of my mark. o.o (I'm pretty sure she didn't actually do the math, and just slapped on a mark that she thought was appropriate. NOT MY FAULT DON'T KILL ME FOR THE UNFAIRNESS OF IT ALL)

My English dropped 1%. That was like, the first thing I noticed. >>;

BUT EITHER WAY I'M HAPPY. 8)

1 comment:

mich said...

OMG! your average is so highhh!! :O
my english mark dropped 1% too D:
i was like Dx and D:<<<<<
but now i'm like...oh wells xPPP

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger