Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow, okay.

Summer vacation. Wtf. D:

hai-kitty.blogspot.com officially began on Friday September 12, 2008.

It is currently Friday June 26, 2009.

Amazing how time flies, isn't it.

Well, that could also be a bad thing, because now it's summer vacation, after which is high school. D: And I'm going to bet that these two months will fly by just like those other ten months, and then we're gonna be niners in the big, bad world of RHHS. D:

Okay, maybe not "bad" per se, but. Still.

Time for a reflection. -puts on emo, nostalgia-provoking background music-

Wow, when I read over those previous blog entries (and my reaaaaally old letters to Lynn), I'm kind of amazed at how much I was worried (or looking forward to) things that, now, don't really matter much now. Like being screwed for a lab report, for example. I was living so much in the present -- I think I still do, actually. It's kind of sad that people like Tangie and Sam already know what they're doing with their lives, and then there's me, who's like "Okay, sure. Life. Come at me whenever you want. I'm in no rush."

Although, I think that living in the present does have an upside. When you're not worrying about what you're going to do, or what people would think of your wishes and ambitions, it's easier to just let yourself go and make memories with the people who matter the most in your life... and just, you know, unwind and live. I think that the people in your life, the friends that you made, the silly jokes and stupid tricks that you did with them... and just your happy, sunny childhood in general... I think that matters way more than, say, whether or not you drive a Lamborghini when you're twenty-five.

As for me, I just want to save this moment. No worrying about what I'm going to do, or who I'll meet in the future, or if friends today will turn into enemies tomorrow. I just want to enjoy now... the time when everything is alright, the world seems to stand still, and we'll all remain the best friends forever. I love you all. <3

4 comments:

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

shut up. (:

It is SO important to know that when you're 25 you're like...a successful corporate lawyer :D

michh said...

LOL...nice deep...blog entry =)
I AGREE, RACH <3

Anonymous said...

Quote: "It was intense."

I mean, what else can I possibly say to it? You should become a philosopher. xD

Then again, life is life. It's yours to discover.

the deprived child said...

^ LOL just like ontario


sorry, i just wrecked it didnt i.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger