Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm backkkkk :D

Haven't posted in some time. :D

But now... I am happy to say that I am officially FREE, because I have finished my montage (five hours ago, may I add), thus I am finished ALL my schoolwork FOR THIS EFFING YEAR (hopefully o_O). And now I shall do my hyper victory dance. :D

In other news, the grad trip sucks. Camp Robin Hood? Wtf? Why did they sell chocolate and delicious cake ice-cream-cookie sandwiches and stuff to raise money for the freakin' playground? I mean, I get that their priorities are more focused towards creating a better place for future people, but c'mon, could they at least have given us a decent grad trip? -.-

All disappointment aside, most of the gifties are going to ditch school and go on an EPIC JOURNEY to DOWNTOWN. Which may not sound that epic, but hey, it's better than CRH. xP (And besides, we get to go shopping and take lots of pictures. :D)

Anyway, grad is cominggg! Actually, I don't really mind the part where they switched the dinner with the luncheon. Gives us more time to par-tayy, so no complaints there. :D

Regarding RCII -- I wrote some of the new chapter in class, but stupidly forgot the outline at home, so I couldn't get much done. Eww, I missed my deadline by soooo much...

(For the record, my deadline was last Saturday. .___.;;;)

What else. Oh yeah, we started playing Risk, finally. (I like how we start playing Risk like, a month after World Dom is finished. xD) Anyway, during the two games that I watched, Sam GG'd everyone hands down. :P He attributed it to playing the game at home with his brother(s) (I can't remember if it was plural or not xP).

Oh, and Jesca got mad at Michael for destroying her flower that was made of yellow Risk dudes. xD And James kept taking Sam's dudes hostage and holding them at... cannonpoint. (hey, it's called "gunpoint", so why not "cannonpoint"? :D)

Oh, and you know how you can trade off some of the dudes for other dudes to save space? Yeah, since Sam kept putting his dudes all in one spot (I think it was Siam), James and Dennis did him a favour and stuck a horse on top of a cannon, and two infantries on top of that, in order to save more space. It brought great lolz. xD

In short: RISK IS FUN. :D

It's also a good time-waster when we have nothing else to do in class. (Which Ms. Wong uses to her advantage xD)

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY FANDI-MOMMY-BANKRUPT! :D (before I forget...)

Mich's party is on Sundayyyy~ :D We tis gonna have a Tetris warrrr... and DDR... can't wait~ :D

Got a 4+ on my bs'd Correlation. So happyyyy :DDD (Worse on Utopia though... oh well, it was pretty good for a major bs :D YAY ANDREA AND ME)

Epic bombed the science quiz. Not telling my mark. D:<

You know you're beginning to cave into too much peer pressure when you can't even keep track of your characters in your story. ._. Afraid I'm gonna have to start eliminating people soon... SORRY IN ADVANCE IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THEM D:

In my Sims 3 game, I named made my Sim write a bunch of books with weird titles, such as "Goddess Sutherland and Jedi Master Wong" and "So I Herd U Liek Mudkips". :D (My favourites have to be "Larry Porter and the Guava Candies" and "Larry Porter and the Dango Daikazoku" 8D)

Well, after that long-winded post, I'm out. Ciao :)

PS. My blog needed a layout change. So here it is. (Takes some time getting used to, though o.o)

1 comment:

michness =D said...

lols...this year was all LAWLS 8) good job on ur correlationnnn =)
wah...i wanna play risk and epically phail =D
dun eliminate moi even though i'm usually just...there =) WAHH =)

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger