Tuesday, June 2, 2009

again.

I pressed enter after typing out the title, so I posted a post with nothing in it. Again.

Correlation/Utopia/French finished, so we're (sort of but not really) free nao 8D

Except I sorta forgot to mention the tiny fact that we have a math project due on Friday, a science test on Monday (multiple choice THANK GOD), a math test on Tuesday (oh shit!~), science project AND geo manufacturing project due on Thursday.

Just that tiny, little, unimportant, irrelevant fact.

Two pairs of redundancies, right there.

I have a crick in my neck. Again. :(

RC13 - FUCK.

... Did not just do that.

Shandy don't kill me.

D:

Ew deadlines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-prepares to poke-

-stops-

-blinks-

-pokes you anyways-

xD YAY you're going with meh to downtown. Now, must recruit more people by brainwas- nothing. I DIDN'T SAY NOTHING!

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger