Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Monday of Crosby, ever. D:

Ever. D:

Imma gonna miss you, Tangerine Andrea Van D:

Let us go bar-hopping sometime. :) :) :)

And now Dana says screw you because I stole her comp. :D

If you're wondering, we're currently (David is currently above me complaining about how the cheese we just sampled tastes like plastic) in the computer lab, supposed to be having the computer period after library, but since we have nothing to do... yeah. :P

Which is why I am being extremely unproductive right now. (There's nothing to be productive about anyway... o_O)

Oh, right. RCII. D: Ewwwwwww, moar deadlines. D:

:( :( :(

Okay, now I'm just spamming my blog with pointless things like that. Like repetitive smilies.

Van types faster than me. Apparently I type fast, but I'm like, no. D:

And now Adam... is not here. I thought he was going to come, but noooo. D: (I think he just migrated over here to see Andrea. HAHAHAHA. :)) (Andrea don't kill me.)

Lalalalala.

Okay, no more spam.

But, I'm really bored. Not having anything to do has a downside...

So, we got our yearbooks today, and people are running all over the place asking other people to sign/spam their autograph pages. And the printer messed up the staff pages. Now I'm mad. D:<

We were supposed to see our report cards today, but Ms. Wong neglected to print them, sooo. D: I WANNA SEE MY AVERAGE. (Please get on Honour Roll, please get on Honour Roll, please get on Honour Roll D:)

Andrea is busy making her Flash about how Nalini spontaneously explodes, and then Sarah (with wings o_O) comes over and humps the dead body. o_O;;;; Don't ask.

I think I'm just rambling here. Do people appreciate my rambling? I myself find it extremely boring...

Then again, I don't exactly have my readers in mind when I write on my blog. Except for RCII. But that's another story.

The niners are here today. O:

I'm not hungry right now. That's... actually kind of a miracle. o.o

GRAD TOMORROWWWWWWW. O: O: O: O: O:

Spaz.

Hi.

I'm spamming again. I should teach myself not to do that excessively. o_O

D: D: D:

D: D: D: D: D: :D

... oops.

Okay I'm bored now. What shall I do...

Random mainstreams passed by the lab just now and looked at us as if we're weirdos. D: (We probably are.) (No scratch that, we ARE.) (That may or may not be a good thing.) (I am inclined to assume the former.) (:D)

Back to spamming. HI.

D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

I watched MuchMusic Video Awards yesterday. Lady Gaga had sparks shooting out from her "lumps" (LOL SARAH). It was strange. D: (Just to clarify, these two backup dancers stuck these cone-shaped... thingies on her bust and sparks randomly shot out of them, and she humped a pole. D:) (It was just mildly disturbing.) (My parents were upstairs watching Chinese dramas when this happened. D:)

Did you know that the Taylor Lautner guy (the guy who plays Jacob in Twilight and New Moon -- EW TWILIGHT D:) came to the thing, and there were soooooooooooooo (etc.) many rabid female fans there, trying to touch him. >_> And there were Jonas brothers co-hosting, but they sucked.

I don't get how people think the Jonas brothers are hot. I find them kind of ugly, actually...

If the person reading this is a Jonas brothers fan, I apologize. But seriously, they look really ugly. D:

Now Nalini is looking over my shoulder -- okay she left. But she got mad at me because I didn't write about her. OKAY NALINI, YOU SUCK. There, I wrote about you. D:<

I just helped Dana edit her story thing. (By the way, I really don't want to know what happens there... seriously, Dana, you're nice and all that, but you're kind of scary. .____.)

Okay, ciao.

PS. GRADDDDDD. YAAAAAAAAY. GRAAAAAAAAD. YAAAAAAAAAAY. TOMORROWWWWWWWWWW. YAAAAAAAAAAY. GRAAAAAAA -shot-

2 comments:

TISMEECH 8D said...

lolz...i watched some of the MMVA xP I SAW THE PART WITH LADY GAGA...AND YA xP ANYWAYS, YAY!!! GRAD TMRW GRAD TMRW...and richard is a meanie cause he'd rather go to his brother's commencement than our grad >:0 RAWR

DarknessxLight said...

Muahahahaha
u should know by nao that I have a very dark sadistic/masochistic side to me ... blame mah "gangstas"

YAOI

^-^
continue spamming, I find it hilarious ^-^
(Ive been using '^-^' too much lately)

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger