Monday, June 15, 2009

I actually did it. o_O

Yeah. Hi. :D Nalini is watching me write this. NALINI WRITE SOMETHING.

I LOVE CHEESE

^ by Nalini.

I actually did it. :D

Okay. Imma stop nao.

Nalini didn't think I would. I find that hilarious. xD

Now she's confused.

Hehehehehehe.

Okay, now to blog seriously.

Right now, we have free time in IT, because we handed in our last assignments and basically have nothing to do.

Nalini: Except talk about boys. -points to screen- And then those little thingies.
Me: o_O ???
Nalini: I MEANT -- THESE THINGSS!! ON TOP OF THE SIX!!! D<
Me: ... OH. :D

^^

There. Nalini's done.

Anyway, speaking of which, Andrea asked Adam to the grad (actually, more like, I asked him for her :P) and he said yes. And then Nalini jokingly dared me to ask Sam to the grad, and I actually did it. xD So now I'm going to the grad with Sam. Joy. :D

Nalini says awwww. I slap her. :)

(Now Nalini says OWWWW.)

Andrea is watching some anime next to us (Nalini: It's called Soul Eater. SOUL EATERRR!!! RAWR!!), and Sarah is playing on this random Paint-esque program. Now she wants to give us a "smartness test" on said program. xD

JUNE SEVENTEENTH.

The day that made me realize that I don't care anymore. I GOT OVER IT. :)

Clue enough for you? :D

And Nalini claims she already found out. And apparently I just told her. (Did I? I forgot o_O;;) And now I'm a weirdo. And now she likes cheese -- wait, what? o_O

NALINI'S DATING CHEESE.

BRA CHEESE.

---

I accidentally pressed enter, and Blogger, being the retard it is, had an error. And then I got mad. Thank god for autosave. ._.

I'm bored nao. Ciao.

PS. The background of the new layout does not work on the school computers. I am pissed off. -_-

1 comment:

michisbored said...

8D JUNE SEVENTEENTH!!! o.O bra cheese?

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger