Wednesday, June 24, 2009

People. Are. Here.

:D

:D :D :D :D :D

etc.

Oh-kayyy. Yesterday was grad. We danced. Jeeson laucker danced in much too close proximity to me. Fandi goes wtf. I go o_O;;;. Jeeson goes :D. You get the point, right?

I got drunk after one can of soda yesterday. D: Yuedi ate seven slices of cake. Daryna (or Darnya :D) ate five. Lalala. I have a picture of Yuedi biting into her cake. It brought lolz.

I am currently slipping off Fandi's lap. Lalala. Lalala. Lalala. Daryna commented that everytime I have nothing to write, I write random spam. She also says I type fast, but I say no. Van is waaaaaay faster. D:

D:

Fandi says she's slower than Van but faster than me. No, refuse. D:

And Daryna is "obviously slower than you and you."

Yeah.

We has no life. D: We crashed my house instead of going to school. And Fandi is sad that she couldn't see the teacher/student baseball game. (And me, come to think of it. o_O)


Ewwww. D:

D: D: D: D: D: D:

I am cutting off circulation. Ahhh, circulation flow makes (I cannot comprehend the rest of her sentence, I apologize for any inconvenience). Fandi demands that I erase that entire thing. :D

No.

:)

How long is this post.

Says Fandi.

It's actually pretty --

Says Daryna.

This post is actually pretty long.

What the hell are you typing.

Yes. Ewwww.

Why do you keep typing everything I say?

Daily devotion!

Ding.

Click.

Oh, it's Tony.

(Random bad piano noises.)

I am failing --

Pre-tty good.

Yeah, pretty good.

What am I supposed to do?

Give me the mouse.

No! D:

Okay, let her finish it.

All Rachel needs to do is lean slightly towopa][

Okay, Fandi prevented me from typing the rest of that. D:

I can't believe people went to school.

By Nalini.

My bad.

Also by Nalini.

Why the f**k are you typing everything.

I censor that because Sandy is in the vincible. No, virginity. Vicinity. Okay. :)

LET'S GOSSIP.

I'm bored.

By Nalini.

Nalini would like to talk about guys. I am here to record everything she says. Go.

What do you look for in a guy?

It depends. Different times, different things.

Would Nalini rather have the guy be intelligent or have shiny hair?

Intelligent, I don't care for shiny hair.

But what about Nicky Cheung?

It wasn't really -- I didn't really like him. Wowww, you people are retarded.

I find this game endlessly amusing.

By Van.

But for some reason I can never seem to get an excellent score on this. It always spills! No, I have to do this again.

Slapping noises.

Nalini, how about -- would you rather the guy be extremely hot or very smart?

Nalini would prefer the latter over the former.

Would Nalini rather.

Silence.

Daryna did not finish the question.

Fandi is... laughing. Well, trying to (CHEESE) suppress her laughter.

Doorbell rings.

Nalini does not give a damn about whether "the guy" likes cheese or not.~ Typed by Daryna with Rach answering the door.

Van just left =(

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOL u guys r hilarious x]

btw if u don't know this is jenn D8

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger