Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WEDNESDAY.

IT IS OVER.

... except not really, because I ended up not doing my solo today. :|

But still. MATH TEST AND ENGLISH TEST OVER YESSSSS

/celebrate

... I want some chocolate. But it's dinner soon, and if I eat some now, I won't be able to eat dinner and then my parents will get mad at me because they think I'm anorexic. (Which I'm not, by the way, so rest assured |D)

YOU. MAKE. ME. FEEL LIKE I'M LIVIN' A. TEE-NAGE. DREAM. THE WAY YOU TURN ME ON. ♥

Jacob, this is your fault. Now that song's stuck in my head and it won't get out.

At least it replaced Free Ride/Route 66. Though for part of the former I couldn't really hear anything because I sat right beside the amplifier for Mich's bass and it was really loud. Louder than Sean's drumming. I'd take the drumming, thanks. At least it's interesting. COW BELL AND WOODEN THINGY YES ♥

Also, today I discovered that Sean has a tendency to hit himself a lot. With his drumsticks. He nearly hit me as well, when one flew out of his hand by accident.

My hair is currently wet. I still want chocolate.

... How on earth did my brain connect those two subjects?

Let's investigate. Wet hair -> shower -> bedtime (sometimes) -> no snacking before bed because mom says it'll make me fat -> snacks -> CHOCOLATE ♥

Success.

... That reminds me of a game that Kyle and Shiranka and these other dudes were playing in Comm Tech when they had nothing better to do. They would all go on Wikipedia and choose two pages, and race to see who can connect the two pages using interior links only. It was pretty funny, really. |D

Solo tomorrow gonna die can't breathe bad breath control painful throat this is gonna suck so hard arghhhhhh

I want an excuse to wear that really pretty formal dress I bought in America during the summer. It's black and form-fitting and it has this awesome chain thing and it's really pretty ♥ Are you supposed to wear formal stuff to Music Banquet? In which case I kind of hope I'm invited just so I have an excuse to wear it again. (I'm such a bad kid. |D)

Chocolateeee. ♥

PS. No space abuse today. Accomplishment, yes.

1 comment:

FANGZ said...

Would Rachel care to wear her beautiful dress from America to my church's christmas party thingy that you went to last time?

Consider it please. You could also just wear it to the sleepover for fun/jokes.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger