Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I like how...

... I go on a posting splurge in November, and then I die once December rolls around.

There are only two more days of school left before the break, but somehow I still feel like I have a shitload of stuff to do, even though I'm done my English essay and me and Shandershon finally got our presentation straight and will probably do a decent job.

Maybe it's that math test on Friday. Yeah, that kinda puts a damper on things.

Baking cookies/brownies/whatever they are tomorrow. Will bring to potluck breakfast in Vocals on Friday. Will also give to teachers. Hopefully, they will not burn or be deformed like the chocolate chip cookies from last week. |D

Still working on self-insert fic, in celebration of finishing my English essay in record time (aka. about two hours and a half).

I need to exercise more. I've gotten lazy. |:

TIME TO PUT ON DANCE MUSIC AND WORK OUT YEAH

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger