Friday, December 3, 2010

Fifth period, part 2.

The size 7 Verdana font strikes again.

... And so does the defective spacebar. I have to practically slam my thumb down on it in order to put a space. What.

So here I am again, sitting in Comm Tech class with all my projects done and a Word document open and also being pissed off by the defective spacebar. (Oh, but it works better when you press it in the middle. Okay now my typing’s kind of skewed sideways, but that’s okay.)

Nothing much happened today. It’s Friday. I still want to go see HP7. ASLDFJALSDFJ STUPID PARENTS. >:c

Angie is on the computer beside me and is reading this. Yes Angie, this is for my blog.

... This spacebar is pissing me off.

Whatif I justleave thelack ofspacesastthey areand just put spacesifthey appear and

Okay no that’s annoying and hard to read, and also they create a lot of suspicious red lines.

Tanyerson is being weird.

I... actually don’t feel like blogging right now, mainly because of this ANNOYING STUPID SPACEBAR ARGHHHH

Hey you Pikachu.

... Rachel still hates this spacebar.

/shot

I am... really, really bored.

LATER: Holy whales, a bunch of guys just got busted for playing games in class. Now they’re writing lines. I never knew teachers still did that kind of stuff.

My Adobe Illustrator won’t close. This is somewhat of a problem.

... I just realised, Angie just asked Johnson to come and look at her video, and she’s at the computer right beside me, and he will probably be able to tell that I’m not doing work here. o___o ONOES.

... THIS. STUPID. SPACEBAR.

What to brain vomit about. Let’s see. I’m almost done reading Tale of Two Cities. It’s actually getting pretty interesting by this point, since it’s at the point where a bunch of familiar names come up again and I’m all like “ARRHHH” trying to figure out where I’ve read that name before and it’s kind of like a complicated law version of JK Rowling. (I hate this spacebar, did I mention that?)

Maybe I should pull out my iPod and listen to some music or something. Yeah, that might be a good idea.

Okay so, now my iPod is on shuffle and now I’m back to having nothing productive to do. I really, really, really hate this spacebar.

... I keep opening Internet Explorer and then closing it. I really need to find something to alleviate my boredom.

OKAY KIDDIES IT’S STORY TIME! And because I’m missing the good ol’ days of Zoo Tycoon 2, that is the theme for today.

“Once upon a time, there was a young male velociraptor living in his small desert exhibit in a zoo. This zoo was the only one in the world that exhibited dinosaurs, so day and night, he was surrounded by his fellow prehistoric peers. Oh, and normal animals too, but nobody cared about them anymore.

This velociraptor, so very cleverly named “Victor”, was situated next to a wetlands exhibit (which was a bit dumb of the designer, really) in which two friendly protarchaeopteryx lived. They were also not very intelligently named,

---

And I stopped there because I was already getting discouraged by the fact that I couldn't remember what my protarchaeopteryx's names were. >>

Yes, when I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2, I made up personalities and little stories for my animals. The interactions between the dinosaurs were my favourites. I remember making a childish T-rex and a motherly Triceratops and a flirtatious Velociraptor and a deadpan snarker Stegosaurus and a cloudcuckoolander Ankylosaurus and I forgot what else but it was all really fun. I also remember having to release several of my Stokesosaurus into the wild because they kept killing each other. :/

Gawd, now I REALLY want to play again. Why is it that I have two actually-bought, legit expansion packs, but neither of them are Extinct Animals? That one's my favourite too. Dinosaurs and killer penguins ftw.

... I wonder what would happen if I stick a killer penguin in my zoo and name it Jacob. He'd probably break out of his enclosure and start rampaging around and eat all my guests. DUDE WHERE THE HECK IS MY GAME I SO WANT TO DO THIS







In other news, I got yelled at in Vocals this morning. Well, sort of, the teacher person whoever-she-was asked me "... would you like to sit in a chair?" when she saw me sitting on Jacob. In a somewhat annoyed tone. From what I could tell, anyway.

I'm pretty sure I sat on Tanyerson for a great deal of the class yesterday though. Ah, old people. /shot

... I just realised that my hair is ridiculously long. Like, almost chest-length-ish. This means increasingly longer shower times when I wash it. :c

My flute playing got a whole lot worse. No real big surprise there, but. :|

My hair is wet again. Showers ftw.




... ZOO TYCOON 2.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger