Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back to business.

/jarvis lorry

/shot

My fingers are cold. Probably because I just washed them in cold water.

It's official, Shandershon and I are screwedddd for English. We attempted to get some work done today at my house, but then roleplaying was being a distraction. A very large distraction.

The grade 10 gifted French class is very corrupted. This is why you don't let your extremely competitive students influence each others' marks, or everyone will start hating each other and all will not end well.

... My fingers are still cold. It's hard to type quickly.

I'm getting the hang of AutoCAD in Comm Tech. This is an accomplishment.

Except apparently our final project for this AutoCAD unit is to redraw a properly-proportioned model of an electronic device in the drawing program thingy. With all the little niches and buttons and tiny details and everything. I am slightly scared.

... I just realised my aunt has Facebook. Good job. I'm not going to bother adding her though, because I highly doubt her account is active. |D

TV Tropes implied that Americans don't have poutine. I'm pretty sure this isn't all that true.

... I should be working on English instead of doing this. SHANDERSHON WHERE IS THAT SCRIPT

Or at least making the puppets. We're recording a puppet show for our English presentation (which happens to be on Monday, which is the day before the Serenade, so that's lovely).

JUST A CITY BOYYYY. BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROOOOOIT.

I haven't practised that in so long. This is somewhat concerning, considering the concert is in exactly a week.

Today, I attempted to do my hair up with Dana's humongous clip. I failed epically and she had to help me. Resulting in a rather "Asian" (her description not mine) hairstyle which I kept for the remainder of English class. (I had to give back her clip at the end of class though :c)

alskdflkasjdfld need to workkkk

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger