Thursday, December 2, 2010

The usual.

Did choreography in Vocal Fusion today. All three songs. It was fun, except that Don't Stop Believin' messed me up and possibly Jacob as well. I'm still not sure where we're supposed to go.

We attracted an audience lurking outside the open doorway. I saw Dennis and James and Big James (LOL MICH) his brother and Tom and some other people I didn't get a good look at. They dropped in at exactly the wrong time, because we were doing No Air and the choreography for that one isn't the most exciting ever. |D

Also, Fanderson came back to stalk after Model UN.

Attempting to get No Air out of my head with some Katy Perry and Marianas Trench. Also, may I say that Masterpiece Theatre III is quite possibly one of the most epic things I have heard in my life. I nearly died when I first heard "look around round look around round look around" and then "so here's another day I'll spend away from you" and then "please just follow me, I thought you wanted me" in the background and then I'm like "OMG EPIC MASH-UP HOLY WHALES ♥"

Did solo this morning. Couldn't move around all that much because it kills my breathing and therefore my actual singing. Well, at least I had fun during the practices so it's all good. :D

Lunch was about the same volume as usual, only because Bobby was there in our stairwell with the absence of Fanderson. Oh, and Peter. And Jenn, for a bit. And Jesca. I think our stairwell is getting invaded.

I'm always freezing cold when I walk into Vocal Fusion practice. I find this a bit weird, seeing how usually I'm a heater. (But then again, it kind of makes logical sense. I'm emitting all my body heat and saving none for myself. This kind of sucks.)

... Is it just me, or am I speaking in choppier sentences today? I feel a bit high atm.

... atm. I like how I don't even capitalise these acronyms anymore.

... I'm going to listen to that Masterpiece Theatre mash-up again. Wayyyy too epic. ♥

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger