Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm freezing.

Currently at aunt's house. Her heating must be broken or something, because it's like a refrigerator up here, particularly this little alcove thing where the computer is. There's nothing to do downstairs except sulk around and listen to grown-ups talk in Chinese.

... Heh "grown-ups". LOL I AM FIVE YEARS OLD

But seriously, my fingers are coming off with this cold. But I have nothing else to do. I want to go home. :|

Baked cookies with Shandershon today. Tried making cookies for teachers. I think I'm only going to give Ms. C's, even though her music note somehow turned into a boot in the oven. o.o Well, it's better than Johnson's mouse-that-now-looks-like-a-deformed-triangle (maybe I should give that to Eschle xD) or Mitchell's book-that-looks-like-a-leaf. I made a plus/multiplication sign for Eschle, but Shandershon's grandma accidentally ate it. It didn't look right anyway, so no loss there I suppose. |D

Socolddddddalsdkfjalsdjfljf

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger