Monday, May 17, 2010

Uhm, what?

I had something interesting I wanted to blog today, but I forgot. D:

So... what's up guys?

FANDI I HELPED WITH THE QUIZ ON THE SCIENCE MOODLE BUT STUPID BRYAN STOLE MOST OF MY THUNDER SO IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

Capsrape.

In other news, Orlando Bloom shot his director.

While the latter was playing a cameo part in the last movie, 'course. (If he actually shot him, that would be pretty scary. o_O)

Baking muffins in Family Studies tomorrow. Whee. :D

My bear is all knitted except for the scarf. Stupid scarf. D:

TUNA SANDWICHES YUM.

I was researching recipes just now for the Fam Studies appliance project thing (sandwich maker) but since my lunch was ridiculously small today, it made me hungry. I wants dinner nao. D:

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger