Thursday, May 13, 2010

Heh.

"Oh man, sucks to be you."

"Oh come on, you aren't even trying. I know you can do better than that."

"Hark, thy fate sucketh?"

"That is... much worse."

---

"... I don't think we've won a fight yet."

"We talked that annoying wizard guy into getting himself killed. I count that as a win."

"I guess anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough."

---

Crowning Moment of Hilarious Part I and Part II.
(Fan comic, of course, courtesy of the awesomeness that is Shamus)

---

"Hail to the king, baby! Aragorn, son of Anduril, is back!"

"Anduril is the name of your sword, dumbass."

---

"What do you mean 'saddle up'? You don't have any horses."

"What happened to the horses we had earlier?"

"You left them outside of the caves of the dead."

"No I didn't. Did I ever say, 'we leave the horses behind'?"

"No, but you didn't say you brought them with you."

"Look, I didn't say I brought my sword. Are you going to assume I left it behind for no reason? What about my pants? I haven't brought them up in the entire campaign. I must have left them in Riverdale!"

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger