Sunday, May 9, 2010

A day doing nothing.

Because Rachel finished all her homework yesterday. JOY TO THE WORLD. :D

In other news, my other-aunt-on-my-dad's-side (who does something in business like selling tractors or something - I don't know) came back to Canada from who-knows-where-it-was-this-time and is staying in our house for two days. This is pretty normal, so whatever.

What is not normal is that she brought some white dude with her (coworker? dunno) and he's staying here too. For two days. And he's sleeping in my room.

In my bed.

IN MY BED.

MY. BED.

Awkwardddddd.

(Nothing to do with race, btw. You probably wouldn't want a total stranger sleeping in your room and in your bed either. D:) (Although, given, a giant white dude staying in a house full of Asians is bound to feel a little weird for both the dude and the Asians in question.)

Good thing he's not going to use my office-room-thing though. So this room is still mine for the two days. (I think. My aunt knows how to use my computer, so... o_O)

... Hold it. My parents are speaking English downstairs right now (cuz Mr. Dude can't speak Chinese DUH RACH xP) and I swear I just heard her say the words "my daughter-in-law".

Rachel does not have a brother. In any way, shape, or form.

what

In any case, I think this will be a very awkward two days. D:

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger