Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh yeah.

Clothing for RHHS

(First and foremost of all, nobody really gives a damn about this stuff. I would have said a more vulgar word, but that would not be appropriate. Either way, this is soooo BS.) THESIS STATEMENT GOES HERE.

ENVIRONMENT:
This is pretty straightforward. If it’s hot, wear short sleeves, straps, or shorter pants/shorts. If it’s cold, wear longer stuff. YAY DONE BAM.
Also maybe stuff like what’s popular or whatever (LOL FUGGS). Peer pressure contributes to environment WHY DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS
Yeah. That’s about it, I think.

DRESS CODE:
What is this. Only thing I can say is... don’t break the dress code? At least I’m practicing my typing skills while doing this BS. I think a better use of my time would be to type up my French... I’m pretty screwed this weekend because I have to do French and a Chinese exam... ew. And according to Microsoft Word, “ew” is not a word. And I’m getting waaaay off topic here, and I don’t even care about spelling anymore SHUT UP SPELL CHECK YOU SUCK SO MUCH
Yeah. Hi.
Back to the dress code... since I don’t have my agenda here, I’m gonna have to list them off the top of my head. Okay, um... don’t wear strapless stuff? I have no clue why that’s a rule though... not like anyone’s gonna flash anybody else with that stuff (unless you’re Yuedi, but I digress). What else... No gang stuff or discriminatory stuff on your clothing? Because that’s OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLES’ SENSITIVE LITTLE EGOS or whatever the hell. People talking about food behind me is making me hungry.
I think the library people think I’m working. Maybe I should make the font tinier so it’s harder to tell that I’m NOT working but actually typing up random BS like I’m possessed (according to Dave, who is sitting beside me right now).
Soooo... what’s up world? I’m pretty sure this entire “report” (putting that really loosely) is going on my blog as evidence of the BS that we always do in Family Studies while we’re in the library... well, all the time, actually. And again, I am complaining about the uselessness of Family Studies while I’m supposed to be doing work and I’m really paranoid that someone authoritative is reading this behind my shoulder.
Back to the dress code, again. Now, the shorts can’t be too short and the straps have to be THREE FINGERS WIDE. And people are talking about doing drugs next to me. This is... kind of disturbing. And... basically you’re not allowed to have anything offensive or even mildly suggestive of “bad behaviour” on your clothes.
Let’s just start on Part Two.

PART TWO: DESIGNING AN OUTFIT
This feels like something you would do in fashion design... is this course basically prepping us for a bunch of other different courses, which is why I can’t exactly explain what this course is actually about?
... My fingers hurt from typing. I don’t know why.
I ran out of BS to type now. This is rare. Family Studies wiped out my creativity... insert big no here. D:
I want to see how much I can type without looking at the screen... or with my eyes closed, for that matter. Good excersi... I forgot how to spelle excercise. WHT IS THIS. Whoops. I just looked back at the screen and realized that I forgot an “A” in that “what”. This is a bad thing. I’m losing my touch at... touch typing. NO PUN INTENDED. Oh, I just looked back again and realized I misspelled “spell”. I find that oddly hilarious.
In all honesty, I’m so bored right now that my brain even feels numb. This has got to be a bad thing...
Okay, I just shrunk the font size again to size 7 Verdana to prevent any suspicion about my productivity... since all you see is BIG WALL OF TEXT OF DOOM and lots of capsraping and red lines and that can’t possibly be a good thing for people who are pretending to take this seriously. But then again, Nat and Michael Chen (???) and some of their friends are over there giggling and looking at some random site which is definitely not relevant to this work whatsoever.
I want to talk to somebody. I’m so lonely and bored in here. Save meeeee. D:
Bored lonely bored lonely bored lonely bored lonely whyyy can’t I have been in Russell’s class with Daryna at least that class is INTERESTING what what what why is repeating a word such a bad thing, spell check? Eurgh... normally, talking to inanimate objects and programs and what the shit is perfectly normal for me, but now I feel a sense of insanity... WHICH I’M PRETTY SURE IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW ARGHHHHH
In any case, this is definitely not working. I’ve heard of people being driven insane by lack of human contact and stuff like that, but being a not-very-social creature, I never thought that that would happen to me. Why am I even talking about this. Either way, I’m LONELY and I actually wish I were out there in like 40 degree weather playing baseball with Micherface and Fanderson and Joannerface and whoever else is in that gym class, or better yet, HOME and playing Neopets or doing my French or SOMETHING THAT IS NOT THIS WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
There are red lines all over the place. And this computer is being watched by LanSchool.
I look at the computer screen next to me and see a picture of a thong. There’s something wrong with this class.

Let’s try that again. Okay, designing an outfit for WINTER... a long sleeve shirt, one of those sweaters that I always wear (later: they’re called hoodies, genius), pants or jeans (either is fine), those indoor kinds of boots (LOL FUGGS -shot-), um... earrings and stuff if I find something pretty? And underwear... normal underwear. As for outer wear... scarf, hat, mittens or gloves (probably mittens, only cuz they’re AWESOMESAUCER), um... maybe outdoor boots to change into? Oh, and a parka/coat/whatever. TIME FOR SOME ONLINE SHOPPING YEAHHH

2 comments:

Ms. D said...

2 finger straps =)

And Dave takes Family Studies? =OOO

mich said...

LOL
poor rach Dx
RACH IS LONELY AND BORED...AND POSSIBLY TURNING INSANNEEE DDDX
it's okay, we're all insane too :]

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger