Monday, May 10, 2010

Blehhhhhhh.

So like, the title of this document is called “fam studies appliance proj this sucks.doc”. I win.

Again with the boring Family Studies Mondays. This actually a document for a new project that we got about researching an appliance or something or other. Our group got a sandwich maker. (Which actually doesn’t make sandwiches... go fig.) So, since our appliance doesn’t actually do much (it grills sandwiches; the most common recipe for this thing is a grilled cheese sandwich), we (meaning me and Hanna, since one of the members of our four-person group is not here and the other is playing games) finished our research already and now we have nothing to do. I really should get started on the report that we have to write about this (due the 18th) but noooo, I don’t feel like doing anything more for fifteen minutes. And Hanna is sleeping.

In other news, a bunch of people were writing AP exams today, so the caf was closed for the first half of lunch. We ate in the English pod stairwell like usual (and some guy just tried to fold down my laptop’s top screen, but he didn’t get a reaction from me, so he put it back up) but the caf opened up afterwards and I bought a brownie. With ice cream. And then afterwards, I felt like stalking someone.

The gaming dude in our group just asked to borrow my pencil, but I wasn’t paying attention and thought he was asking to borrow my rubric, and I was like “why?” seeing as he had a rubric of his own, but then I looked over and realized he was asking for my pencil so I was like, “oh okay” and then the dude and his friend laughed at me.

Run-on sentence, it burns.

I’ve been typing away for the past two minutes, and I keep hitting the mousepad on this laptop while I’m typing, so I keep moving the blinking typing line thingy to somewhere else, which makes me accidentally type half a word somewhere else in this entry, and then I have to delete that and start over from my cut-off word/sentence.

And now Hanna woke up.

So, I’m really bored. There’s nothing to do in Family Studies on Monday except maybe for brushing up on my typing skillages (stupid Van). So yeah.

I wonder how long this entry will appear on my actual blog, seeing as on my actual blog, the margins are waaaaayyy tinier and so this thing will probably appear way longer, and I wonder how long I can keep this sentence going without having to stop and figure out something more interesting to say.

... Never mind, I just stopped.

LOL HAY THAR WHASSUP.

You can tell I’m really bored. And I think I said that already. And I really should stop starting my sentences with the word “and” because that’s not grammatically correct.

I just realized that Ms. Russell is supervising us while McCulloch is away. o_O I hope she thinks I’m working (although I’m pretty sure that this looks somewhat like working to teachers, since I’ve been typing madly away for the past five minutes or so, albeit about really random and pointless things).

---

And that is what I wrote during Family Studies today.

In Science, Delby (I don't know why I spell his shortened name like that, it just makes more sense to me o_O) told us to be quiet because people were writing AP exams in the next room. Fanderson was like "oh crap" because AP exams are hard and long and they don't replace your regular exams, but then she was like "must ganbarou work hard" and now I think she is still taking 6 AP courses sometime in her high school career.

Fanderson is going to grow more white hairs than Richerface one day, I'm predicting, the way she's going right now. And that would be a bad thing.

The Lord of the Rings (the first movie, at least) is pretty much all about men being all manly and showing off their manliness by being awesome and killing things with ridiculously accurate arrows and BFS's and stuff. And there's a lot of Ho Yay in there too. And sexy actors. ESTROGEN BRIGADE BAIT CAST YES 8D

... Apologies for the numerous TV Tropes references in the above paragraph. But honestly, TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary. And your grammar. And possibly your life. D:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically starting a sentence with "and" is not grammatically incorrect if in the proper context. Your grade school teachers just tell it's wrong 'cause it's so difficult to get it right.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger