Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OW. FUCK.

YOU LIKE MY TITLE.

AND I INSIST ON TYPING IN CAPS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I JUST SMASHED MY FOOT AGAINST THE WALL BY ACCIDENT AND IT FUCKING HURTS.

OW. OW. OW. OW. THE PAIIIIINNNN.

Can't compare with that dude who plays Aragorn in Lord of the Rings though. He broke two or three of his toes kicking a helmet. And he had to act out the rest of the scene too. And he nearly drowned in some river scene before that. Poor guy.

We should totally marathon those three movies sometime. And then watch the Hobbit when it comes out next year-ish. 8D

Stupid English. Gets me fixated on a shounen (RACHEL STOP DOING THAT) "epic high fantasy" thingy series (according to Wikipedia) that I never would have given a shit about otherwise. GOOD JOB ENGLISH CLASS...?

Okay, no going back to capsrape. SO WHATSUP GUYS.

Family Studies. Rachel hates it forevers and evers and evers preciousssss, à la Gollum.

The knitting is fun though. :D

New discovery of the day - Orlando Bloom (aka Legolas Pretty-Boy Ridiculously-Accurate-Archer Elf Dude) looks kinda like Jake from CSI Miami. In some of his pictures. o_O Weird, seeing as I don't find Jake hot at all, but the former, on the other hand...

... I think that last sentence may have carried some rather unfortunate implications there.

WELL I'M SORRY I HAVE ESTROGENS, OKAY D<

Right. Moving on.

The seniors were throwing stuff at each other in the Art Room again today. Thankfully, I did not get hit with any erasers as of late.

Rachel has been trying to sleep early lately. Right now it is nearly 10PM. Rachel reckons (LOL NEW VOCAB WORD LOL LOL LOL) (I'll stop.) that she should stop blogging and get to bed soon. (And wash her hair, it's disgusting. Dx)

PS. By the way, I've noticed that some "Anonymous" person has commented on my blog a few times, and he/she does not really sound like anyone I know. If Mr./Ms./Mrs./Alien Anonymous sees this post, would he/she/it please care to clarify whether or not Rachel knows him/her/it in real life?

... which basically amounts to: "Anonymous", please tell me who the hell you are, 'cause Rachel's getting a little freaked.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger