Sunday, January 17, 2010

I feel kind of old.

I'm only 15. whut xD;;

Happy birthday to me...? (hope that didn't sound too egotistical o_O)

In other, not-so-happy news, exams start on Friday. Geo exam + vocal exam is on Friday. Vocals I'm pretty sure I can pass with an above-decent mark, but Geo exam is clearly ohshit-worthy as of now. Math is next Wednesday, but it is also ohshit-worthy, just to a slightly lesser degree (in my humble opinion anyway :P). Fanderson suggested that we use all four lunch periods this week to study and review as a group; anybody want to join us in this oh-so-happy (not really) activity? D:

I finished the rest of yesterday's cake this morning. Hehe. |D;;

Three people spammed me with chocolate for my birthday (Daryna, Micherface, and my aunt on my dad's side, if you're wondering xD). Finally, my sugar is backkk~ ♥

Tomorrow, I plan on tying my hair into low pigtails. Or whatever they're supposed to be called. Maybe. Whether or not I follow through with that is still TBA. I may or may not do it if I feel like it tomorrow morning. :P

I managed to plow my way through five subjects (birthday, exams, cake, chocolate, and hair) without mentioning anime or fanfiction or tearing myself away from reality in any way shape or form. PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT YES

"Hoe" is pronounced "ho-eh" or "ho-ee" depending on my mood (usually the former), and it is often used as an exclamation of shock, surprise, or confusion. It does not mean "whore", as some folks are so wont to believe. Neh, Lauckerface? :P

"Hoe" was jukked from Sakura. Apologies for that~ ♥

Mew.

Okay, now this blog post is starting to sway towards my usual Japanese/anime/fangirl tendencies. This may or may not be a bad thing.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I can't wait for Valentine's day~ ♥ And then I can't wait for March Break~ ♥ And then I can't wait for natsuyasumi summer vacation~ ♥ These little happy things that I'm looking so forward to are the things that always get me through the day.

すごいですね?~ ♥

1 comment:

MICHHHH said...

HEYYY!
i am commenting on ur blog post in business class! ;D
hehe...
soo...HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY! WUT!
chocolate = love
i just wanted to point that out
so that you will feel loved 8D

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger