Monday, January 25, 2010

Hehehehe. x3

Sakura sighed as the two held each other closely. She didn't get to use this card often, and she could feel it eager to help. "Switch the souls of these two, CHANGE!"

The young couple glowed briefly. Then they blinked and slowly pulled away from each other. The boy looked disbelievingly at his hands, while the girl dropped to the ground clutching her side.

"What the hell?! Why do I feel like I'm being stabbed?" Takashi complained.

Chiharu grinned evilly. "Oh, did I forget to tell you? You're going through PMS. Enjoy."

Takashi blinked. "You go through this EVERY MONTH?!"

"Yep."

---

Yukito gazed over Tomoeda as he stood at the open hallway in front of Syaoran's apartment. He held no reaction as a dejected looking stuffed animal flew over to him and sat on his shoulder. "No luck?"

"Sakura's asleep on the couch and none of the windows are open," Kero-chan replied.

"Don't want to wake her," Yukito commented, brushing his platinum hair away from his glasses.

"Of course not." Kero-chan huffed. "But how can we tend to her if we can't get in there?"

Yukito smirked. "Yue's thoughts on the matter would likely wake her up, but it'd certainly open the door."

"Oh, yes. Blowing up the door would get us in, and make Sakura upset," Kero-chan groused.

---

Tomoyo: (as narrator) 16 years later, the princess grew up to become very beautiful.

Yamazaki: (as queen) Princess! Oh, princess!

Syaoran: (from offstage) Yes, mother. (He stumbles in with his poofy pink dress and ridiculously curly blonde wig. Cue fairy-like music.)

Touya: (does a double take) THAT GUY'S the princess?! o_O;;;

Kero: (to Tomoyo in the control room) Ooh, he's looking pretty good!

Syaoran: (He sees Yukito waving in the audience and makes a determined face.) (yells towards Yamazaki) WHAT IS IT, MOTHER?! D8<

Kero: (falls over)

Yamazaki: Tonight is your 16th birthday party. Hurry up and get dressed.

Syaoran: (still yelling) YES, MOTHER! D8<<

Kero: (folding his arms and muttering under his breath) It's a casting mistake... =_=;;

---

LATER:

I was just reading TV Tropes, and some troper said that this song from that horrendous shit-excuse-of-a-dub called Cardcaptors is pretty awesome. I was slightly curious to see exactly which part of Cardcaptors merits this description, and I have to say that the song is actually pretty good.

... Except that it's all wrong. |D;;

Dear Goddess, Sakura is not the "guardian" of the cards, that's Kero and Yue's job. Sakura is the goddamn mistress. This pisses me off not-so-very-slightly (and it gives me a reason not to call this song completely awesome. :P Honestly, the rest of the dub really is shit. You hate dislike what you dislike (because, according to Fanderson, I am incapable of hate xP).)

... Ahem. I really should stop rambling about things like this on my blog, yeah? xP I bet someday in the far future, I will come back and read this and think to myself "Gee, I sure was an idiot back then, yeah?" :P (Or, on the other hand, I might say something like "Ahh, good times," in which I would be retaining my otaku tendencies in that far future. Uhm. D:)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger