Thursday, January 7, 2010

BOOYAH.

200th post is a milestone, I've got to say. 8)

Although it may or may not depend on how many of those 200 posts count as spam. xD;;

When I typed "spam", I thought of lunch meat. The frick is this. xD

... That seems to be (yet ANOTHER) new catchphrase. THE FRICK IS THIS. 8)

I should be sleeping. whut

I feel sick. But RACHEL DOESN'T GET SICK EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME WHERE SHE GOT THE FLU AND COULDN'T GO TO SCHOOL RACHEL DOESN'T GET SICK. :<

Sounandesu ARGHHH STOP THAT

I'm yelling at myself via blog. For the wholeeeee world to see. This may or may not be a good idea. :/

Today, I got better. I know this because my ridiculous appetite came back during lunch today. Then I did the beep test. Then I got a sore throat. Then I went to Vocals. Then I went to choir. Then I saw something that I really didn't want to see. Then I did something that I really should not have done. Now I feel sick.

And that, my friends, is the tragic tale that unfolded in this chapter of Rachel's pathetic, little, boring, fictional-character-and-anime-obsessed (I really should knock that obsession off, yeah? >>) life.

CAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOVE TONIIIIIGHT.

Unfortunately, I cannot.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger