Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Twenty-eleven!

Typed evelen at first. Spelling fail

Four whole days of the new year without any blogging! Gasp! Rachel really has died. :|

So, happy new year guys! According to somebody (I think it was Tanya), this year is gonna be the worst year because we're all gonna be preparing for our doom in 2012. When I pointed out that, by that logic, it should be worse next year because the apocalypse whatever happens in December, she said that the actual year of 2012 would be better because... we're preparing for our doom in 2012?

Yeah, it didn't make much sense.

But anyway, I had a miniature mini-rage at my mom today because she wouldn't let me eat cheesecake, and she had a plate right in her hands. Trolling me. With chocolate cheesecake. :| (It tastes better than it sounds, I ended up sneaking some anyway xD)

Yesterday, I discovered that Steven's voice acting is very, very, very disconcerting (and slightly scary) in the anime. Even in the original Japanese. It's nothing like how I imagined him to sound like in my head. But then again, I imagined him as this clumsy, adorable, dorky guy in my head, not some tank with a scarily deep bass voice and who can, say, jump over a crevice at least two metres wide with at least 100 extra pounds attached to him.

... I think I like my dorky!Steven better. The one who obsesses over rocks and fails at making tea and can't cook anything properly except macaroni and cheese and instant noodles.

QUIT JUDGING THE EXTENT OF MY IMAGINATION KTHX

Two years of blogging and the nerdy obsessions still have not gone away. Rachel predicts that this will carry on all the way until when this blog dies, which may or may not be soon because surprisingly enough, she rarely has anything to blog about real life anymore. o____o

... This is most likely a problem.

Perhaps I should just blog about my obsessions and not care if people don't get a word of what I'm saying? Also, I should get that self-insert stuff off the front page of my archives, it's starting to get embarrassing. RACHEL TIME TO START WRITING SOME REAL FANFIC INSTEAD OF BLATANT MARY-SUES KTHX :|

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merlin, I love your Steven. -flails-

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger