Saturday, January 8, 2011

Personal preferences.

I just read Sarah's post about the tank bottle of ice wine (good job, by the way xD) and for a minute I wondered why they would even bother in the first place. Why do people like wine? It tastes so... like a combination of sour and bitter. Which is not exactly tasty, except people seem to find it so.

Or maybe I'm just the outlier here. I think this is likely to be the case.

In other news, I managed to successfully hack Platinum again with Pokésav. Considered making a Wondereye (Sableye + Wonder Guard) but then realised it would be boring.

I currently have no motivation to do anything that requires using an excessive amount of brainpower right now. This includes math, English ISP, roleplaying, and also fanfic-writing, even if it's still a self-insert thing with no plot.

I think I'll just go bury myself in my hacked Platinum again and RILEY I said nothing.

2 comments:

Sarah Sy said...

rofl you just haven't had the right kind!

FANGZ said...

and you have???

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger