Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is annoying.

People keep misspelling Phoebe's name as "Pheobe". Annoying for the person who's roleplaying her. >:/

On the bright side, I finished my ISP.

On the not-so-bright side, I haven't started studying for math yet.

Furthermore, I might've actually failed the test on Friday. Like, legit fail, not just Asian fail.

I honestly couldn't remember what I did in the homework which happened to be the same as that one question on the test. It's like my brain was blanking out at that specific, worst-possible time wtf. I even went home and looked back at what I did for that homework question, and now I feel like a fucking moron. >>

Also, for some reason I randomly calculated the area when the question asked for dimensions. Hate rushing at the last minute.

... OKAY now this post is just degenerating into BAWWW MY LIFE IS SO HARD complaints, so I'm going to stop now.

I think I should calm down a little by burying myself in fanfiction. Can't look at math right now.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger