Monday, January 17, 2011

Derp.

If I keep roleplaying Phoebe at this rate, I swear I'm gonna pick up on her habit of calling everyone "dear". And saying things like "oh my". And "for heaven's sake". And "apologies" although I kinda already do that a lot.

Right. MOVING RIGHT ALONG.

English ISP got pushed back to tomorrow. Presenting first tomorrow. Blahhh.

Solo on Wednesday. Haven't practised all that much. Shit.

Math exam/summative/"activity" Friday. Really haven't studied. FFFFFFFF

Turned 16 today. Getting my G1... sometime. Ate fruit sponge cake. It was delicious. c: (But coffee, Jacob. DOHOHO YES I WENT THERE.)

Volunteering at what's-its-face Winter Carnival Feb 4th, the Friday, at "popcorn". Which means operating a popcorn machine. Which means listening to incessant popping noises for three hours and I guess also selling the stuff to little kids. Fun. |D

... I need some more Flint/Volkner bromance in my life, forsrs. And the other Sinnoh E4 people, really. I've pretty much given up on finding any good stuff on the Hoenn E4, nobody seems to love them xD

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger