Saturday, January 29, 2011

Exams end today!

Or rather, have already ended, because I just finished my Japanese (written) exam and am being distracted from owing people roleplaying posts by Sapphire. Currently trying to play through Sapphire with underused, commonly forgotten 'mons (plus the Treecko line). So far I have Grovyle, Pelipper, and Torkoal in my lineup, with Banette and maybe Seviper coming soon. Torkoal is actually a pretty good tank. Level grinding atm because I'm lame. LEARN THAT IRON DEFENSE/AMNESIA COMBO ALREADY GOSH

/shot

Yeah I should stop talking about that now shouldn't I.

Weirdest Japanese exam ever. Multiple choice answers: a, a, a, a, a, a, a, d. Literally. And they were questions like "What grade is this dude in?" with the passage saying like "I am in grade whatever" so you just copy-paste PICK OUT THE ANSWERS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME and I got really confused when the a's started to stack up but I was pretty sure I wasn't getting anything wrong. (And then there was that random d at the end, but yeah.)

DIE SHROOMISH DIE

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger