Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ugh.

I'm human. I do make mistakes.

Sometimes these mistakes are big ones. Sometimes it's because I'm bad at these things, or maybe I'm just having a slow day. And when I make these mistakes, you laugh and mock me and treat it as a joke that I can't seem to do these things as quickly, or as well as everyone else.

Am I the only one who doesn't find this funny?

I smile, and I laugh with you, and I agree that it's silly - but somehow, it doesn't feel real. I don't want to laugh. I want to crawl into a hole and cry and wither away and never face you again. If I say what I'm feeling at the moment, you're just going to laugh at me again. Oh, Rachel is trying to ~*~express her feelings~*~!

I'm a writer. I could come up with all this crappy prose on exactly how I feel about this, about all of this - but I'm not going to. It's a waste of my time, a waste of my energy, and you're not going to listen.

I'm not stupid.

So stop treating me like I am.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger