Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Playing with Translation Party.

Google it, it's fun. xD

"Unfortunately, they can’t be bothered to make lots of separate little tables for four and stuff, so most groups just get stuffed all on one big round table and they make total strangers eat together and stare at each other awkwardly over the tops of their lobster tails and spaghetti."
turns into
"Unfortunately, you have to move them to another year to get round a table filled with lobster, most of the other groups, other small tables, you can create a reference end You can not please all you are worried about eating spaghetti."


"Tomorrow, we're off to a beach place in the Honduras, and we're going to try snorkeling again because mom just can't seem to get the hang of it and she's all like 'NO I REFUSE YOU.'"
turns into
"So tomorrow, you can not hang our mothers, it is the only place you need to clear your beach in Honduras, she said, 'No, I reject you,' he said. He said. He said. He said. He said. Again and again I have been snorkeling, everything was under"


"While I was sitting in the backseat thinking of trailers and serial killers and dead bodies, my parents were trying to figure out what the heck was going on, and then my dad remembered that he had the hotel's phone number."
turns into
"I was in the back of the body, and trailer was thinking of a serial killer, my parents are on the earth, or what is happening, my father, had in mind to understand his had had a number of hotels."


PS. This post will PUSH MY VERY FIRST VACATION POST OFF THE PAGE NOOOOO
This just reinforces the sad, sad fact that vacation is OVER and I have to start doing work now and start thinking of ways to BS my English and Comm Tech assignments. :c

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger