Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh please no.

"Tiana was a little different from most people. She could speak every pokemon language, understand her feelings, and was extremely smart."

"Tiana looked at her espeon, which was staring at the pichu. tiana read his mind. She was mentally connected to her pokemon, so it was normal to her."

"Tiana wondered if this meeting was meant to be. She usually thouhgt this way, so it was like she was a fortune teller or something."

And she has a Ho-oh - supposed to be a frickin' super-powerful legendary creature - because, and I quote, "he is mine on the game, remember?"

Shoot me now. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW DID I NOT CATCH THE

--> OMG I HAVE A MENTAL CONNECTION WITH MY POKEMON

AND THE

--> OMG LOOK I CAN SPEAK POKEMON

WHICH COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE LAST OMG?!?!

Arceus, I can't believe you survived that RP.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger