Monday, January 19, 2009

We are supposed to be doing Survival nao...

However, I am done all that can be done at school (aka Part 2 and the writing part of Part 1) (and planning Part 3). Therefore, Ms. Wong said that the time is nao mine. Yay. :D

Uhm, let's see. I should rant about something, shouldn't I.

Also, I'm not doing a random English song for Music after all. O: Instead, I'm doing a soundtrack from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles anime. 8D

On Saturday, I went with my parents and my aunt and my cousin to a buffet for my birthday. Like we do every year. Anyway, there were frogs legs at that place, so I was like, what the hell, and tried one. And it actually tasted good. o__O :D Buahahahaha. But srsly. They do. O: (Except for the bones; they sort of piss me off.) (Also, contrary to what my dad thinks, they do not taste like beef.)

I feel... not working. (But I think that's a given. o.o) What should I do... maybe read up on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2? (I have Explorers of Time, btw. :D) Buahaha.

Dang. Sutherlandians JUST notified us about the time frame. WTF. HOW COME WE DIDN'T KNOW THIS BEFORE. NOW I HAVE TO REVISE THE ENTIRE THING. D:<< ALKDJFLKSDJF.

... That's one disadvantage of being in Wongies. Survival... is a biiig pain in the ass when it comes to requirements, since we don't know them firsthand (since the almighty Goddess Sutherland is the one who comes up with all of them). >.>

... I. FEEL. UNPRODUCTIVEEEE. D: That may or may not be a good thing. But I presume it's the latter...

... What if a shark eats us. Um. NOTE TO SELF: RESEARCH HOW TO AVOID BEING EATEN BY A SHARK WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA, LEST THE FORCE AND THE GODDESS TAKE OUR FATE IN THEIR HANDS AND BESTOW THEIR WRATH UPON US.

... That didn't make sense. (And now Daniel is was watching me type this.)

Now he'll add me on MSN. O: And now I'm apparently funny. (And I forgot how to spell apparently... again.)

Rachel like men -Daniel

... Lawl? :P

Uhm. Now what. I should probably stop now, shouldn't I. o.e

Okay. I CONCUR.

(Andrea: I CONCUR YOUR CONCURRENCE.)
(Me: I CONCUR YOUR CONCURRENCE OF MY CONCURRENCE.)
(Andrea: I CONCUR YOUR CONCURRENCE OF MY CONCURRENCE OF YOUR CONCURRENCE.)
(Me: I CONCUR YOUR CONCURRENCE OF MY CONCURRENCE OF YOUR CONCURRENCE OF MY CONCURRENCE.)
(Andrea: I CONCUR YOUR CONCURRENCE OF MY CONCURRENCE OF YOUR CONCURRENCE OF MY CONCURRENCE OF YOUR CONCURRENCE.)
(Me: IF I SPELLED CONCURRENCE WRONG IN ANY OF THAT, I BLAME THE UBER REPETITIVENESS.)
(Andrea: DOT DOT DOT.)
(Me: YES. :D)
 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger