Wednesday, January 7, 2009

refuse.

because caps are overrated. :D

Jks, jks. I'm a grammar-abiding (sort of :D) citizen, so lack of caps and pulling a Jason is kind of out of the question for me when it comes to blog posts.

Err, yeah. I'm tired. And my legs hurt. And I want a cookie. D:

Anyway, everyone's spazzing about the swing dancing thing this Friday, because we're supposed to have a partner of the opposite gender. Yay. I got stuck with Tim, partially because my other choices were already taken and partially because he (awkwardly) asked me to over MSN. :P

... Though I don't think our heights are quite the same. I wonder if we're gonna have to do that twirly-thingamabobber like they did last year. If we do, Timmy's gonna have to twirl, due to (what I think is) our size difference. BUAHAHAHA. >:]

... (Unless I'm mistaken and Tim is actually the same height/taller than me. Although I highly doubt the latter. :P)

I'm so bored. And tired. I'm actually going to go to sleep now... yes, at 10:18 PM. You guys made me practically nocturnal after the sleepover, so I'm trying to convert my internal clock. And it's ALL~ YOUR~ FAULT~ :D Soyea. Ciao gays. :]

(Oh btw, today I counted about 6 people who actually actively read my blog. Thanks for sticking with me and not becoming dumber because of my nonsensical rambling. :D)

(Also btw, I'm gonna try and reach 100 blog posts on my birthday. Although I'm probably not going to make it. ACTIVE BLOGGING, GOGOGO!~ >8D)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger