Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bye bye strawberries.

Still (veeeery) screwed for Health and Science... but other than that, I'm all done the stuff I need to do solo!~ Lessee...

☆ Survival - Finally done Part C :D
☆ Music - Kinda BS'd in some places, but overall okayish (didn't present yet, btw)
☆ Health - Damn.
☆ Science - Double damn.
☆ Dance - Arghhh. D:
☆ History - Not that screwed, I'm hoping. I have an idea already. :)
☆ History test - I should probably start studying soon, shouldn't I. ._.
☆ Science test - I suck at science forever. Period. ("ALL PARTICLES ARE MADE FROM OTHER PARTICLES!" "NO, THOSE ARE CELLS!" "... OOPS. MAH BAD.")

Ooh, electives/course selection thingy tomorrow. :O I wanna take Home Ec (if that's even available to 9'ers) and mebbe vocal music (I kinda suck at instrumental, mainly because I can't sight-read for shit). I MIGHT consider business, but I find that... kinda boring. o.O Also, during recess today, a bunch of us tried pressuring David Ng into taking vocals with moi, Shandy, and Nalini (Nalini apparently likes singing, so she'll be joining us :P). I can't tell if it worked or not. David... is not exactly a pressurable guy. o.O

... Firefox says that pressurable is not a word. Screw you too Firefox. D:<

I'm... vaguely bored right now. I should probably be studying or working or doing something productive... but noooo. I'll just go play random pointless online games. :/

Baiii~ ♪

(PS. That's supposed to be a music note... but this browser sorta messes up the effect. :/)

1 comment:

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

Niice.

How DO you make music notes? :D

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger