Sunday, January 11, 2009

omfg, ten posts left.

Yet only six days to post them. Ehh, what a dilemma...

People came to my house today. People worked on dance. Well actually, three people worked on dance. Two just slacked off and obsessed about Nicky C and other random crap. Also, Nalini's life is apparently over. Meaning she is a zombie/ghost/apparition/undead/thingy. Such a shame... :P Although being undead might be cool. Except for the fact that you generally don't care about hygiene when you're dead, therefore... you stink to high heavens. :)

... (Not that Nalini stinks to high heavens. I merely got off topic. So don't take any offense and lose control of your freaky tear ducts please.)

Uhh, what else. Oh yeah, I'm fucking screwed for the turtle thingy for science!~ :D

... Well not really. I have a prototype idea in my head, I just haven't started drawing it yet. ._. The real thing that I have to be stressed about is... Survival. Shit. Van, we need must to do something for that plz. Since it's sort of due on Wednesday, and it's Sunday evening.

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit (etc, etc.)

... You know you're stressed when you wake up screaming and then realize that you haven't fallen asleep yet.

Fortunately, that has not happened to me. It might happen to Fandi or Jason or Angie though. No offense.

Uhhm. Yea. Bye. .____.

2 comments:

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

Puh-lease. Teh Angieness, who although gives herself lotsa stress, does not stay up to insane hours. The lastest I've gone to this year is eleven, so that's pretty good. :P

And no screaming. I manage my stress very well, KTHNX. It's called chocolate ♥

j said...

8D retarded heart.. ♥ 8D its all mushy and weird
and shut up >=O thats not really possible either o.o

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger