Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oops.

I accidentally hit Enter after I typed the title for the previous post so it ended up posting a post with nothing in it. MAH BAD. :D (Also, I'm too lazy to delete it. So yeshh.)

Now I think I've been talking on MSN too much. Hitting Enter is a reflex after I type a statement or something I would say over MSN... (eg. xD, o.O, lol, LMFAO)

By the way, what does eg stand for? o.O Shouldn't it be something like fe (for example)? But that doesn't sound cool enough. Hmm.

Yes, I FINALLY finished all the work I have to do this week (Science, Health, study for History test, history diorama-mabobber) so I'm pretty much free tonight. Finally. 8D


More high school people came today! && Richard was here! YAYYY! =P I bugged him about finally updating his blog, but he's like, "No." >=O

Hahahahaa, fail Angie. :D

And also Angie, if you were expecting a dramatic reunion between me and Richard... you would be disappointed. Because nothing dramatic happened. xD (Except for the bear. :D) (Also, shut up Sarah. It's a LUCKY bear. So too bad.) (Also Sarah, if you start telling everyone what I was doing to the bear during the history test, I will commit homocide.) (... Okay, the "doing to the bear" part sounds weird.) (AHAHAHAHAHA.) (-randomly gets high-)

Rambinggggssss...

Oh yeah, Shandy and me (not Shandy and I, because grammar sucks like that) are (finally) having our (long delayed) birthday party on Saturday. But obviously I won't post the location here, in case of stalkers. Yeshh. :)

... I AM YUR STALKAAHHH. :D

... Nosrsly. I stalk a lot of people. o.O NAMES WILL BE CENSORED FOR MY OWN PERSONAL SAFETY KTHXBAI. :)

Blaaahh blah blahhh blahhh blaaaaah blah.

o_____O

Soyeah. That shall be my (rather short) update for the week. Tuning out nao.

3 comments:

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

...WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BEAR? =DD

Sarah Sy said...

SHE DID DIRRTY THINGS 2 IT XDD

DarknessxLight said...

what dirty things did you do to the bear rach? And during the history test at that ... and someething you would commit homoside if everyone knew about it ... hmmm.... rach has been a bad girl lately.

STALKERS R COOL!=D

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger